Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Left Handed Mouser

My right shoulder has been bothering me for some time now. Even after going through with the ergo evaluation and such, it didn't improve my shoulder. So i decided to get it checked out at the employee health center. After i was directed into this room, two doctors showed up. They told me with two of them they might be able to speed up the "process". OK...
As it turns out, since it might count as a work-related injury, one doc was just there to record down every little i said for legal purposes. I felt like i was being interrogated for my shoulder being in pain.
"Do you play tennis, or been golfing lately?"
-Golfing, huh? Are you frigging sh*ing me lady! Have you looked at outside lately?
"Did you fall or stumble?"
-um... NO idiot!
"Did you have surgery before on your shoulder"
-No NO NO NON ONONONO
I hate you!!!!
So after a list of stupid questions that i already answered on their stinky little form, they told me it's non-classified... which means it is not a work related injury, nor a non-work related injury... so they have this mythical in-between called "non-classified"
OK Lady, you completely just wasted my time. i came to get FIXED, and now you haven't fixed me and instead, interrogating me... I just want to be FIXED so i could sleep at night!!!

Urggghhhh so frustrated. I have been switching to mousing with my left hand, that seems to help! maybe it will make me smarter :)

No comments: