Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Overpacked, wasted, life of mine

Long story short, my flight to AZ was messed up, resulting in excessively delayed luggage. We went the whole weekend without anything. and what did i discover? i definitely have over packed by far. The only things we needed was just some change of underwear and socks. My in laws have everything else, we did laundries every other day, bought one set of change of clothes and that's it.
I read somewhere once that "a clean house is a wasted life"! what about an over packed suitcase then? Quadruple wasted life!!! I spent hours packing, then hours unpacking, hours packing again, then finally hours more unpacking, not counting all the frustration with check in luggage!
NOTE TO SELF: will not pack more than two outfits, one pairs of shoes, and minimal toiletry.
I really want to go home and sleep... still debating.
Andrea said she got more furniture, including kitchen table, and half of a couch... "half?" yep, half... midland never ceases to surprise me. Who in the world delivers half of your couch?
No body seems to want their money around here either. I've talked about my landlord who wait two months on average to cash the rent checks, and now, my maid service skips it all together, they did not want to take my check at all. I left a check for their service, and they set it on the TV as in "organizing things" i think??? but they marked my bill as paid... so I'm just not sure what's going on now... they don't want my money... they just don't. and i can't seem to convince them otherwise.
Jenny is probably dipping in foreign waters. Ah... so relaxing... vacation interferes with my life so much, weeks leading up to a trip or something, i would be all distracted and don't want to work and just want to wait it out to escape from reality, then the weeks after the vacation, I'd be day dreaming, reminiscing the times i spend in a retirement community, where the pool is right outside, and there's not agenda to fill.
Ahh... vacation really screws me up. but now I'm looking forward to the next "escape plan" already. How am i ever gonna get anything done in my life.
SUCH FAILURE!!!

No comments: