Sunday, February 24, 2008

Feeling Old

Wow, so I forgot about our blog until Friday when Jenny and Billy reminded me and asked why I hadn't posted anything.....so here I go.

So in my mind 23/22 isn't old, but apparently I've aged a lot in the past 7 months. It was a little disturbing how a few high schoolers at the One Republic concert made us feel out of place. Then at Apple mountain I got told off by a 5 year-old for falling down twice on the tow rope...."What's your problem?!" isn't something I expected from someone who isn't 4 feet tall yet. So much for being young and hip. Maybe it was because we were on the bunny hill, but there were a lot of annoying kids. It strikes me as funny that we think of high schoolers as kids now and talk about how teens have no respect. It sounds like we're 55 or 60.....or maybe we've just been brainwashed by Midland, who knows.

1 comment:

KongKong said...

that's because you are old!
You are civilized now, therefore, being target of discrimination from the uncivilized and uneducated!