Monday, February 18, 2008

googleland and monkey business

gees, can google comes up with more things??? don't answer it...
great work Jenny J, now we have our own publication to take down the midwest with vegence!!!

hahaha... it's so funny, jenny asked me "do you like to write"... you should ask me if i like to bitch... i would have said, yes, let's have a blog so i can express myself... angrily...
writing therapy has been proven to reduce freak outs at work. it is science baby!

I went to TX over the weekend to visit my mom and my ungrateful cousin...can't wait to kick her out someday! Anyhow, long story short, she apparently went on a date friday night, and then got her purse stolen out of this guys car. (i was laughing my behind off...)

the funny part is, she was being all mysterious about it, which i don't see what the big deal is about going on a date. no body knew she was going on a date friday night, come 11PM my mom is all worried that she's not home.... which again, why? the girl is like 28 yrs old. I knew about her secret date through... let's say "unorthodox" method of snooping around. so of course i can't tell my mom that... so i kept my mouth shut.

than come midnight, my mom is in freakout mode, started calling monkey's cell phone (my cousin) like 100 times. My mom got a call back from monkey's cell, except the person was not monkey, it was a "hispanic" male - according to my mom. Then this person hung up the phone, and my poor mother now really is freaking out! She started calling monkey's friends at work and such... and i was like... interesting, wonder if i should speak up now.... but i did NOT.

Monkey showed shortly after, and told us her purse was stolen at a GAS STATION. Someone broke into her dates car and took her purse. I was like, oh... that makes sense i suppose. Then... through "unorthodox" method of snooping around, i found out really, this happened right outside the guy's apt. so... yea HAHAHAHAHA i guess the night's plan FELL THROUGH...

TO make matters worse, the retarded cousin came home after reporting to the police and went to sleep! it's like HELLO??? what about damage control...

Sure enough, next morning my house kept getting all these phone calls from credit card company, banks and such, reporting "unusual activity" in her account... so again HELLO??? why would you sleep on such an emergency????

Anyhow, it was entertaining somewhat, my poor mom ends up changing all the locks, because this monkey also lost her keys with the address and everything!

comments welcome!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Your cousin isn't really named Monkey, is she?

KongKong said...

this is to protect her identity...
she was born in the year of the monkey though